Our unique approach is the exclusive gathering of students and alumni of the best schools in hotellerie and professionals with the best host employers. Currently there are over 27,000 members and over 1,000 employers communicate through this platform.
Our mission is crucial because it efficiently connects online all players in the hotel industry to our tools (both web and applications).
We will offer you :
- A motivating job in a rapidly growing company with an international exposure and team
- A key position in the development of the company
- Working in a young and dynamic environment
- Possibility to join an international environment
- The possibility to participate to hosco’s success
Required skills and experience
- You will have a very strong knowledge of PHP and at least 3-4 years of working experience.
- You will be familiar with modern PHP frameworks such as Zend framework 2, Symfony 2 or equivalent
- You will have experience in relational databases (MySQL required) and with version control systems (Git required)
- You will be able to work with different operation system - linux required - Agile, Scrum and/or Kanban
- You have the ability to manage constantly the deployment automation tools , to identify tasks that require automation. Your experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis PHPCI , etc. is essential.
- Any previous experience in IOS development is a plus
- Team player, autonomous and rigorous, at ease in a start-up highly empowered environment.
- Fuent in English ( working language)
- An interest in Hospitality and Tourism