Backend Developer / Ruby Developer
Etranger (UE) - Editeur de logiciel - Avril 2017
L'offreBACKEND DEVELOPER / RUBY DEVELOPER
With every app download and new feature we face the challenge of scaling our backend and infrastructure to meet the requirements of our customers. Ruby (JRuby, MRI), Rails & co., a service oriented architecture and our handpicked database technologies help us to reach this goal. Your future responsibilities within this mission are:
- Conception and implementation of new social, geo-based or health features
- Design of next generation, efficient and reusable backend services as well as APIs
- Development of highly available, fast and scalable solutions
- In every task you have the possibility to bring in your own ideas and thereby to develop the department further.
- Apprenticeship or university degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or similar
- Expertise with backend development and enthusiasm for Ruby (first practical experience is a plus)
- Understanding of databases, for example MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra - We use those among others!
- Preference for talking to clients in JSON or Binary
- Very good English skills both written and spoken OR very good German and at least basic English
- Willingness to learn steadily, to build cool stuff and to work or relocate in our headquarters beautiful city