Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you want an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place.
Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Our special someone should be…
First and foremost, a team player
We stand strong as a team rather than as a sum of talents and are willing to accept feedback and share our know-how to deliver the best experience possible to our users.
Everything you code is thought, reviewed and shipped thoroughly. Your role is to make sure documentation is up to date and that you closely monitor the results of your work.
Being a good developer is fine. Understanding how the puzzle of tech fits together is crucial. Quality, logic and efficiency are your mantras.
Because you love what you do, you perform at your absolute best when new challenges come along.
You don’t get stuck, you move on and find solutions, continually optimizing the existing product and making new feature suggestions.
Now, here’s the fun part…
We have signed major deals with partners and carriers all over the world (such as Sonos, Orange, Vodafone, Bose... just to name a few). Thanks to those deals, we have secured new users every day that can test and enjoy our product. Our API is the key touch point between us, our partners and the tech community via developers.xxx.com to power the user experience. We have a strong team working on it every day to make those big deals happen! If this sounds fun to you, come and join the Platform team to take part in this great adventure, where everything you do makes us even stronger.
- Develop team specific features
- Ensure that all the code written, and the architecture is high quality and scalable
- Integrate Product features
- Respect designs
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Proven engineering skills (code versioning, tests, review)
- Good knowledge of web UX
- Ability to integrate Design drafts
- Must be proactive and organized
- Team spirit
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access , with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thaï boxing classes
Description de Deezer
Lancée en août 2007, la société propose un service français d'écoute de musique en streaming sous la forme d'un site web et d'applications mobiles.
Le site web propose une formule gratuite permettant une écoute illimitée sur ordinateur et tablette, ainsi qu'un abonnement offrant une écoute illimitée également sur mobile, de meilleure qualité et sans publicités.
L'utilisateur peut consulter les dix titres les plus écoutés selon son pays, créer ses playlists, utiliser la fonction recherche, ou encore demander un classement par ordre alphabétique des artistes, titres ou albums.
La communauté forme un réseau social par le partage des goûts musicaux, les commentaires et la fiche d'utilisateur.